For many it is difficult to determine the right size especially purchasing your first pair of sneakers. What is the correct way to measure my size? We recommend you to follow the underlying step plan:
- Step on a sheet of paper with your heel lightly touching the wall.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper from the wall.
- Use the same method for the other foot.
- Use a ruler to measure the length in centimeters.
- Use the larger foot as a reference in our Size Chart.
*For the optimal result measuring your size in the afternoon is recommended.
We have different Size Chart for different brands, use the right Size Chart to convert the centimeters to your European size. When you already know your US or UK size, you can also use the Size Chart to decide what your European size is. The size charts are only for size indication, there are no rights reserved.