No, we do not have a physical store. A visit is not possible.
For the right size, please check our Size Guide.
No, we are not interested in trades.
No, customers cannot sell shoes to Sneakin.
We have a constant flow of goods restocked. If a size you are interested in is not available, please sign up for our one-time mail-notification. If the size becomes available again you will receive an email.
Unfortunately we do not have any hidden Promotion Codes. Please do not contact us regarding Promotion Codes. In case of any promotions we will publish it on our social media channels and on our website.
For our loyal customers we set up a Sneakin Loyalty Programme. These Sneakin Coins can save you up to €75. For every €1 spent, you will receive 2 Sneakin Coins. You can also earn Sneakin Coins via successfully finished quests. All ways to earn and redeem Sneakin Coins are published on our Loyalty Programme.
No, an account is not needed to shop at Sneakin. There is an option to check out as a guest. We recommend to register for an account, consider to be signed up to get access to our Loyalty Program. Please note that we do not share your information in any way. Your password is well encrypted and will never be shown to us. No newsletters or promotions will be sent to your e-mail unless you allow us by ticking the newsletter box.
The order can be cancelled due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock.
- Sneakin is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- Sneakin have identified an error with a product description, such as pricing error.
- The customer does not meet the eligibility requirements as specified in the Terms & Conditions.
- There is a system or procurement failure.
- The customer fails our customer validation checks.
- We believe you are generating orders for commercial gain and not personal use.
If one or more products from your order is missing, make sure to not throw away the parcel you received. Please contact our Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact Form and explain what products are missing and take a couple pictures of the received parcel. Make sure you capture all sides of the box and everything in it. The shipping label needs to be fully visible in one of the pictures.